at Ogden School District
Learn about our specialized elementary education programs available to all students
Advanced Learning Academy (ALA) at Taylor Canyon
- The ALA program provides qualifying* students with enhanced rigor and enrichment in a learning environment that includes content and activities necessary to keep advanced or gifted and talented minds challenged.
- 2130 Taylor Ave. (801) 737-8951
*Acceptance in ALA program is dependent upon academic testing and parent and teacher evaluations.
- The DLI program delivers instruction in both English and Spanish. Students prepare for opportunities in a global employment market while developing an appreciation of diverse cultures.
- Bonneville: 490 Gramercy Ave. (801) 737-8900
- T.O. Smith: 3295 Gramercy Ave. (801) 737-8350
Environmental Science at Shadow Valley
- The Environmental Science program offers all students the opportunity to engage and explore science themes with an environmental emphasis. Our Science Specialist creates project-based learning opportunities. Our Green Ambassador program promotes sustainable behaviors and maintains our Green School Award.
- 4911 S 1500 E (801) 737-8150
- The Space Science program gives students access to the one-of-a-kind experience of Astro Camp Utah. Our dedicated science specialist infuses the curriculum with engaging hands-on learning activities. This builds a foundation for potential careers in exciting fields like NASA and the aerospace industry.
- 375 Goddard St. (801) 737-8400
STEM (Science - Technology - Engineering - Math) at New Bridge
- The STEM program engages students in hands-on, project-based learning that empowers them to think critically, collaborate with partners and solve real-world challenges in Weber County’s only Platinum STEM school.
- 2150 Jefferson Ave. (801) 737-8100
- 2019 STEM Fest: May 15, 5:00-8:00 p.m.