Frequently Asked Questions


Acronyms List

For a list of acronyms used in the Ogden School District, click here

How do I access my pay stubs, W2's, and pay information?

This information can be found on the EES (Employee Earning Statement) system.

  • To access the EES login page, click here
  • If you do not have an account created, click here for set up instructions

Once you are logged in, click on the "Payroll" tab at the top.

  • The green dates are paydays and if you click on the date, you will be able to print your pay stub
  • To print any tax information, look at the top right where "W-2s" and "1095-Cs" are located and click on the option you need to print
  • The "Salary Compensation" option is where you will find everything related to your position such as wage, salary schedule placement, etc.

Where can I find my work calendar?

The following calendars can be found on the Human Resources web page.

  • For Education Support Professional positions, click here
  • For Licensed positions, click here
  • For Administrative positions, click here

Where can I access the salary schedule?

The following salary schedules can be found under the Human Resources web page.

  • For the Education Support Professional salary schedule, click here
  • For the Licensed salary schedule, click here
  • For the Administrator salary schedule, click here

How do I change my name?

Go to the Human Resources office on the district campus with the following things:

1. An updated photo ID with your new name

2. An updated Social Security Card with your new name

Once at the Human Resources office, you will be given a "Name Change" form and a "W4" form to fill out with the updated information.

How do I change my Direct Deposit Information?

Go to either the Payroll office or the Human Resources office on the district campus with either a voided check or a direct deposit form with the updated account information on it. Upon arriving, you will be given a "Direct Deposit Change" form that will be completed with the new information.

How do I change my W4 form?

Go to the Human Resources office on the district campus and you will be given a new W4 form to fill out.

Where can I access my leave?

Employees who work 30 hours/week or more are eligible for leave. For those employees, there are two places where they can access their leave:

1) In the EES (Employee Earning Statement) system under the "Leave" tab

2) In TimeClock Plus under the "View" tab followed by the "Accruals" option

How do I apply for a new position within the school district?

If you’re an Ogden School District employee you can apply for job postings by logging into your candidate portal account: If you do not have an account, click HERE to create one. Once you’ve logged in:


  1. Click the Internal link at the top-right of the page

  2. Within the New Internal Applicants section, click Yes, I am an employee

  3. Type “yes” in the provided field. Click Save

  4. You will be asked to update any Profile Information fields if needed. Click Save


You’re all set! You can update your Internal Profile anytime under the Profile tab.

What do I do if I get hurt at work?

The procedure for injuries that occur at work are as follows:

1) Report the injury to your supervisor

2) Fill out the "Employee Accident Report"

3) Give the "Employee Accident Report" to your supervisor or school secretary

4) Go to WorkMed if necessary (WorkMed locations can be found by clicking here)

What do I do if I want to resign or quit?

To resign from your position, log into your TalentEd Records account: If you do not have an account, follow the link and click on “Logging in for the first time?.” Once you’ve logged in, follow these steps:

Education Support Professionals

1. Click on the BLANK DOCS tab at the top of the page

2. Select, fill out, and submit the Notice of Resignation (ESP) form


  1. Click on the BLANK DOCS tab at the top of the page

  2. Select, fill out, and submit the Notice of Resignation (Licensed) form


  1. Click on the BLANK DOCS tab at the top of the page

Select, fill out, and submit the Notice of Resignation (Administrators) form

How do I download the TimeClock Plus app on my phone?

To access the TimeClock Plus app instructions, click here

How do I clock in and out?

An employee can clock in and out two different ways:

1) Go to, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click "TimeClock Plus".   Then, input your Employee ID # and hit "Clock In" or "Clock Out"

2) Download the TimeClock Plus phone app and clock in and out from your cell phone

How do I request time off?

Who do I contact if I have email issues?

You will want to contact the IT Department. They can be reached by email at or by calling them directly at (801) 737-8849

How do I become a volunteer coach?

To become a volunteer coach you’ll need to fill out a Coaching Volunteer Request Form and have it signed by the school’s Athletic Director, Head Coach, and Principal. Once completed, bring the form to the Human Resources to complete a background check.

It may take a few days (or a week) to clear your background check. You may not start volunteering during this time. Once Human Resources receives clearance, we will contact the Athletic Director, Head Coach, and Principal to advise that you may start volunteering. They will reach out to you with your start date.

What do I do if I want to be a volunteer?

To become a volunteer, you and the school must complete the Volunteer Request Form which can be found by clicking here. Once you have that form completed and filled out by both you and the principal/supervisor at the school, you will come to the Human Resources office with the following things:

1) $60.00 for the fingerprints and background check. You are required to pay for your background check or arrive with a check from the school.

2) The Volunteer Request Form

3) Your photo ID

What should I expect after being hired?

1. Watch Your Email
Within the next few days, you will receive an email that will guide you through the online paperwork process. This email will be sent to the email address that was used when you submitted your application. Keep an eye out for the subject line “Action Required: New Hire Documents – OGDEN SCHOOL DISTRICT.” If you have not received this email after a few days, please contact Jose Lujan at

2. Complete Your Paperwork
After you’ve created an account and logged in, you will see a list of documents to fill out. Complete and sign them before you move on to the next step.

3. Background Check
You’ll be instructed to come into our fingerprinting office for a background check. No appointment necessary. There is a $60.00 fee for a background check, payable by cash (exact amount), debit/credit card, or check. By State Law, we must run a background check for anyone working with students.

The fingerprint office is located at:
Ogden School District Campus
1950 Monroe Blvd., Building 2, Room 103
Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Summer Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm)

After you’ve fingerprinted, it will take a few days (to a week) to receive your results. You may not start working during this time.

Background Check Exceptions
1. If you have undergone a background check with a different school district in Utah since 07/01/2016 and are still an active (non-terminated) employee, we may be able to transfer the results to our district. There is a $10 fee.
2. If you hold a current teaching license, we can look up the results on Cactus/USBE.

If either of the these two exceptions apply to you, email Jose Lujan at You may not need to come in to fingerprint.

  1. Orientation
    Once we receive notice that you’ve cleared your background check, we will reach out to you to set up a time for you to come in for your new-hire orientation. Orientations last about 30 minutes and are held weekly.

Monday - 9:00 AM
Tuesday - 11:00 AM
Wednesday - 1:00 PM
Friday - 3:00 PM

Please bring in the following documents:

  • I.D. - Driver’s License or Passport

  • Social Security Card - The only exception to this is a letter from the Social Security Office stating that you have applied for a new card.

  • Direct deposit form from your bank or a voided check - Many banks and credit unions have a direct deposit form online. The form must have your account number, routing number, name, and signature. No deposit slips or bank statements.

Depending on the needs of your school/department, you may start working as soon as orientation is over, or within the days to follow.

What is the cost, location, and duration of a Background Check? Do I need to bring anything?

Cost: $60.00 for Ogden School District new hires & $20.00 for the public

Location: Ogden School District campus, Building #2, Room #103

Duration: Between 5-10 minutes depending on wait time

What to bring: For Ogden School District employees, you only need your photo ID. For the public, make sure you have your form with your personal information & your photo ID


Upon being hired, do I need to complete a background check if I have already completed one in another school district?

If you are being hired in the Ogden School District and have been fingerprinted as an employee for another school district, then there's the possibility of transferring your fingerprints rather than having to do them again. To have your fingerprints transferred to the Ogden School District, come in to the Human Resources office on the district campus for assistance. 

The advantage of transferring your fingerprints is you save $50.00 because instead of charging the normal $60.00 for the fingerprints, we would only charge $10.00 for the transfer.

The disadvantage of transferring your fingerprints is it could take longer for you to begin working because both the other school and the state of Utah need to approve the transfer before we receive the results.

When is payday for the employees of the Ogden School District?

  • Pay dates are on the 15th and the last day of the month, unless that day falls on a weekend in which case, the pay date will be moved to the Friday before
  • Days worked from the 1st through the 15th will be paid on the last day of the month
  • Days worked from the 16th through the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the following month

To access the calendar of pay dates, click here

How much sick, vacation, and personal leave do I get?

How much service credit does the Ogden School District allow toward initial salary placement for experience Education Support Professionals?

Where can I take the ParaPro Test at?

For a list of all the ParaPro Test locations, click here.

You will call the location you are interested in and find their next available time to sign up for the test. The test itself is 3 sections: math, reading,and writing with 25 questions per section. The passing score in the state of Utah is 460.

How do I request leave if I've been called for Jury Duty?

How do I get a new ID badge?

If you have lost your ID badge or your name has changed, please come to the Ogden School District Campus Building #2 room #103 and your picture will be taken again and another badge printed. 

If you simply want an updated ID badge, there will be a $5.00 charge.

The printing of the ID badge could take two to three days to complete and the badge will be sent via district mail to the school or office designated.

How do I login to TalentEd?

  • To access the TalentEd login page, click here

Note: The Ogden School District has a specific page where only our employees can login so make sure you are on the correct login page

  • If you have forgotten your username and/or password, click on "Forgot your password?" and that will allow you to send yourself an email with your username and a password reset link
  • If you are still unable to login, email for assistance

How do I access my paperwork through TalentEd?

  • Upon logging in to TalentEd, look at the top right of your screen and click on the 3 horizontal colored bars next to the "Sign Out" button
  • Next, click on the "GO" button next to the word "Records"
  • If you have documents that need to be completed, you will see them listed under the red "Needs Attention" tab
  • If you want to look at documents that you have already signed, click on the green "Completed" tab

Where do I find my evaluation in TalentEd?

  • Upon logging in to TalentEd, look at the top right of your screen and click on the 3 horizontal colored bars next to the "Sign Out" button
  • Next, click on the "GO" button next to the word "Perform"
  • At this point you should see your evaluation tasks

Who do I contact regarding Payroll issues?

If you believe there is a mistake with your payroll, please email for assistance

How do I request a lane change?

What is the dress code and where can I find it?

How do I login to my email?

What is my ID number?

Your ID # is the number our computer system has corresponding to your name. It is the same number that Education Support Professionals use to clock in and out. If you do not know your employee ID #, email for assistance

What is my F1000 number?

What is my CACTUS number?

Who do I tell if I am going to be absent?

How do I login to Frontline (formerly known as Aesop) and request a substitute?

In order to request a substitute, please go to the following webpage:

On the top right side of the page – hover over Employee Logins, then once the dropdown shows up, go down to  “Frontline Login” and click on that link.

To log into the Frontline system, the ID or Username is the 10 digit school phone number where you work with no dashes or spaces (this would be the school's main phone number).

The Pin or Password is the last 4 of your social security number, unless you have changed it.

If you are assigned to more than one school it would be the school’s phone number that comes first alphabetically.

You can also call the scheduling team at 866-535-5998 or email them at and they can assist you with this.

If a correction or cancellation needs to occur, you must call or email the scheduling team for this. You are not able to make corrections or cancellations.

What do I do if I forget my Frontline (formerly known as Aesop) login?

When you get to the "Sign In" page for Frontline, you can click on the link "Forgot ID or Username" or the link "Forgot PIN or Password". An email will be sent to you with the required information. If you have forgotten both of these, start with the "Forgot ID or Username" first.